In 1962, Bulmer’s began crafting Strongbow in Hereford, England. Embodying 125 years of cider-making process and tradition, Strongbow is now the number one cider brand around the world. Fans often wonder about the archer on our label. Strongbow is named after Richard "Strongbow" de Clare, the Earl of Pembroke, who was legendary for his skill with the bow and arrow. With such a namesake, it’s no wonder our dry, hard cider lets you start off the night strong.
Strongbow is a blend of bittersweet cider and culinary apples, making it a well-balanced hard cider that’s anything but ordinary. At first sip, you’ll note a bold cider flavor from the fermented cider apples, followed by a distinct, fresh apple taste from the culinary apples. Naturally gluten free, Strongbow is served in bottles, cans and on tap. We recommend drinking it over ice for a crisp, refreshing taste that always hits the spot.
Please remember that Bulmer’s America is the importer of Strongbow into the United States. We do
not handle Strongbow outside the U.S. For information regarding Strongbow outside of the United
Bulmers Cider Company
White Plains, NY
1. Agreement to terms: By entering this web site (the "Site"), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. These terms and conditions are applicable to all pages of the Site, unless explicitly stated otherwise on any particular page.
2. No entry for under-aged persons: You must be 21 years of age or older to use this Site.
3. The Strongbow name, logos and trademarks belong to H.P. Bulmer LTD: By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark or servicemark contained on this Site is owned or licensed by H.P. Bulmer LTD and may not be used by you without H.P. Bulmer LTD prior written approval. H.P. Bulmer LTD will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law.
4. H.P. Bulmer LTD is the copyright owner of this Site and no portion of this Site including, without limitation, the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without H.P. Bulmer LTD's express prior written permission, except as otherwise explicitly stated herein. You may access this Site for your individual noncommercial use only.
6. You are prohibited from posting on this Site, or transmitting to or from this Site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, unlawful or other materials which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding that H.P. Bulmer LTD or other parties are involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site and may, from time to time, monitor or review transmissions, postings or discussions, H.P. Bulmer LTD and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof including, without limitation, claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or misrepresentation.
7. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, text, images, audio, video, content and other information and materials contained in the Site are based upon up-to-date information, and while H.P. Bulmer LTD makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content, information and materials on this Site are correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and H.P. Bulmer LTD makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy.
8. ANY USE AND/OR BROWSING OF THIS SITE IS PERFORMED AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE) IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT FURTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE, H.P. BULMER LTD EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER: (A) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE; OR (B) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, NETWORK CONNECTIONS OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL H.P. BULMER LTD OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, HOSTING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE, BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGAL FEES, EXPERT FEES OR OTHER DISBURSEMENTS); OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR OF ANY OTHER KIND OR NATURE; WHETHER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF H.P. BULMER LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL H.P. BULMER LTD'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE.
10. Although this Site may be linked to other sites, H.P. Bulmer LTD provides such links solely for your convenience, and is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, responsibility or affiliation with the linked site or any content, information or other materials contained therein, unless specifically stated. Your linking to or viewing of any off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. You must obtain H.P. Bulmer LTD's prior written permission to link this Site to your website. H.P. Bulmer LTD will only authorize links to sites when a substantial majority of the actual audience of such site is 21 years or age or older.
12. H.P. Bulmer LTD respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Website.
If you believe any materials on the Website infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
All Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) notices should be sent to our copyright agent through the form on this website.
If H.P. Bulmer LTD receives such a DMCA notification, we reserve the right to remove the allegedly infringing material.
14. Applicable law: By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that this Site is construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA. If you use this Site from another location, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. H.P. Bulmer LTD makes no representation that the content contained within this Site is appropriate for countries outside the United States. You agree that any litigation between you and H.P. Bulmer LTD arising from or pertaining to the use of this Site, any advertising associated with this Site, or any link accessible from or providing access to this Site or otherwise shall be governed by New York law and that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of the State of New York, USA.
Last updated December 17th, 2012
What Information Does H.P. Bulmer LTD Gather About Visitors To Its Web Site?
H.P. Bulmer LTD may collect personally identifiable such as your e-mail address, name, postal address and/or telephone number, password, purchase history and commitments (if applicable), as well as anonymous demographic information that is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences and interests. If you do not want this information collected by H.P. Bulmer LTD, please do not submit this information to us or agree to the collection of this information. Like many web sites, we also use "cookies", which are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. You can set your web browser to notify you when you are receiving a cookie and choose to reject it. However, rejecting cookies may effect the performance of this web site and prevent you from accessing certain H.P. Bulmer LTD information.
How Does H.P. Bulmer LTD Use The Collected Information?
The information provided by visitors through site registrations, on-line surveys or otherwise may be stored, analyzed and used to improve our products and services, gain aggregate information on what pages people visit as well as to customize future visits to the site (as applicable) and inform you of products, services and special promotions that may be of interest to you. The information collected will be used for business purposes only. We may also track the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of our visitors and analyze this data for trends and statistics, however, this information alone will not allow us to identify who you are.
You can also "opt-in/opt out" of certain uses of your personal information as well as review or request changes to your personal information by sending us an email through the form on this website.
Does H.P. Bulmer LTD Share the Information it Receives?
Information about our visitors is an important part of our business and we do not sell it to others. Your personal information may be shared with other H.P. Bulmer LTD business locations throughout the world and as described below.
H.P. Bulmer LTD may share information with other companies employed by it to perform functions on our behalf such as analyzing data and providing marketing/fulfillment assistance. These companies have access to information needed to perform their obligations, but are not authorized to use it for any other purpose and are required to maintain the strict confidentiality of such information.
Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share such information.
While no transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, H.P. Bulmer LTD works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts your information. We cannot, however, guarantee complete security of your information.
We may include links on this website to other websites whether run by H.P. Bulmer LTD or third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of other web sites you choose to link to from this site so that you understand how those web sites collect, use and share your information. H.P. Bulmer LTD is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content of web sites to which you may link from this site.
Special Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code section 1798.83, California residents have the right to request and receive from us, once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information we have disclosed (if any) to third parties for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an email through the form on this website including the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line, and provide us with your name, postal address and email address.
This policy was last updated on December 17th, 2012.